Friday 29 August 2014

TIME IS RUNNING OUT...

Morning guys....
Was just going through my diary and I came across this dream I had in may, I wonder how I never got around to blogging about this... I wanna get the word out with all sense of urgency... It's gonna be a long post but I assure you it's worth the read,

I saw the rapture
It was so so vivid...
Was in a keke napep along Allen avenue in lagos
And suddenly everyone started pointing up
I looked out too and started seeing images in the sky,
Saw people that looked like horsemen
Some looked like they were on power bike,
Some were just children,
But it looked like there was no difference between the skies and the earth as some people dodged when these airborne people zoomed by
And then people started disappearing

In front of me,
Immediately I knew it was the rapture,
I immediately brought out my phone to call my fiancee praying she would not be there to answer
But network was jammed. It seemed a lot of people were trying to call at once.
By now there was complete standstill as some of the drivers of cars in front had disappeared.
So I came down from the keke and ran towards opebi, the commotion there was much and then I ran into a friend
Can't place his face again, but he was like how did we miss it. What's next. And then I told him I'm just coming from church and that Rev preached a msg on Escathology few weeks ago
That we need to get to church asap n get that CD.
And that's how we started running back, thru Allen to oregun road, back to church,
There were people in accidents, I presumed the drivers must have disappeared, and as we rounded the corner into the church street, I screamed in anguish... And I woke up panting...


I asked God for a clear interpretation. I was like why would I be left behind and then also see a friend... God said... You and your friend represent my church. The church is not ready for me, they talk about me but are not ready to receive me...
For how much longer are we going to 'play church'?
I decided to do some more digging before posting this and I began to see a lot of questions that beg to be answered...
what do we have this days??...
..A worldly church in a "churchy" world...
music lovers and not worship lovers...
musicians and not ministers!
..And that's why we could 'dance azonto for jesus'.., and sing 'kingdom yahooze'.
..And that's why we can no longer distinguish between ladies trooping out of a church after a service and those trooping out of a motel after a party (after all they both look "sexy", courtesy of their wears), neither do we have a clear cut between born-again brothers and wuz-up guys any longer (at least they both wear same offensive hair-cuts, dragging pants, and flow alike in slang) ..And when you ask WHY, they tell you "it's the heart that matters" - as if to be reminded that it is out of the abundance of their heart that their mouth speaks. Or, when a plantain is ripe inside, from where do we know? The answer is obvious! - 
They're like the Moses who claimed to be an Isrealite but was dressed like 'an Egyptian'!

Dear 'bro/sis of God!', it's high time you redefined your Salvation
status.. for the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal;
THE LORD KNOWS THEM THAT ARE HIS..!
Which do you belong? Where do you stand?? When the roll is called up yonder will you be there? If you know the answer to that is no, or not sure, no matter how many years you have been a 'church folk' for then you might wanna say this prayer with me


Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I
acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins
and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His
precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I
am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the
Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from
the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I
believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I
accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to
His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me
from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to
license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord
Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you
alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.
Welcome to God's family...it's no longer about the number of services you have attended... It's about being one of God's own... I celebrate you, God bless you.
Yours Sincerely
Minister Effizey
feel free to add me on 
facebook.com/ministereffizey
twitter.com/ministereffizey
tgbamila@gmail.com
 
I cannot end this post without saying a happy birthday to the woman God used to birth me, Pastor Mrs Esther Adedolapo Jesugbamila. A virtuous woman who can find? (My dad found this one ooo, sharp man) I love you mum, thank God for all the beatings,(Lolz) trainings and words, most especially, thanks for being a praying woman and mother to us. on behalf of me and my siblings 'We love you mama'...

1 comment:

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by