Monday 4 May 2015

FIRST MISTAKE???

Hello everyone... taking a short break from the Death Series to give you this inspirational story...

Many years ago There was a king that had 10 wild dogs. He used them to torture and eat any of his chiefs who made mistakes. One of the chiefs once gave an opinion which was wrong, and which the king didn’t like at all. So the king ordered that the chief be thrown to the dogs. The chief said, “I served you 10 years, and you do this to me? Please give me 10 days before throwing me to those dogs!” The king agreed.

Immediately his request was granted, the chief went to the guard that looks after the dogs and told him he would like to serve the dogs for the next 10 days. The guard was baffled but he agreed, and the chief started feeding the dogs, cleaning for them, washing them, and providing all sorts of comfort for them. When the 10 days were over, the king ordered that the chief be thrown to the dogs for his punishment. When he was thrown in, everyone was amazed to see the ravenous dogs only licking the feet of the chief!

The king, baffled at what he saw, said: ”What has happened to my dogs?” The chief replied: ”I served the dogs for 10 days, and they didn’t forget my service. Yet I served you for 10 years and you forgot all, at the first mistake!" The king realised his mistake and ordered the chief to be set free. This message is a gift to all those who forget the good in others as soon as a problem arises. Don’t wipe out the history that is filled with good because of a small incident you didn’t like. Think, reflect, act, change. Do not needlessly hurt ur friend or your family!

Inspiration is the gateway to transformation
#GetInspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by