Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Oga At The Top...


After listening and laughing abt the trending "OGA AT THE TOP" media bubble, I think its time my tatafo self said sth abt it, una knw say I no de fit shut up but as friends, u hav to take me 4 who and wetin I be, if u can't, den simply manage since there's nufin you can do about it... Haha

   I was happily receiving updates on "My Oga at the top" and laughing my ass out wen anoda service light blinked indicating a sth new n I flew to grab my fon,  na Temzy start dat thing, telling me how and why I shud end my oga at the top fun cos of wife, children and bla bla bla, like the rest BC's, everyoda BBM follow-follow started sending d same thing. I vex but I quiet o.
   Why on earth wud we want 2 end corruption in Nigeria and the one person that used his two left legs 2 stroll in2 d media net wud be left 2 go unnoticed? How is not knowing ur website a mistake, or telling us 2 wait 4 ur oga 2 say sth b4 u say a different one, is d site an amount of money or quantity of water that fluctuates? does dat sound like sum1 that knew wat 2 say? Kids knw their house address, phone numbers and school details yet a full grown man doesn't knw d web address of a platform he heads. Did he rise 2 the position of a commandant in a week? 
   As a jnr staff didn't he write letters? Applications, references, didn't he advertise, teach jnr staff?, give report, even reply query? E no do promotion exam? Wetin them ask am? In his letter of appointment frm his oga at the top isn't there a letterhead, with the details of the establishment? Doesn't he as oga at the bottom hav a seal or staff of office 
   If a child fails a test, d class sings shame, if a student fails an exam, he bears d carry-over shame, let Nigeria Laugh, let our leaders learn and let D Ogas at the top be careful cos since they want 2 die on govt seats, we wil lead 2moro frm down here making sure we highlight their every move. D smallest negligence cud put u in d biggest of shits.God is just starting wiv nigeria,leaders buckle up, CHANNELS TV! WELLDONE.


now unto the main matter... una suppose know say i nor go miss opportunity to preach na...


However whilst so many have chosen to turn this to a joke, I think it should be an eye opener for us.

Now, let's glean some lessons from this;

1. Be very conversant with the happenings around you at all times. Ignorance can be deadly!

2. Regardless of your qualification, strive to possess a Sound Interpersonal Communication Skill (IPC). This will prevent you from making incoherent presentations. He was unable to answer any question appropriately!

3. Regardless of the case, be calm, remain yourself. Don't be too "Boss Conscious". This was a challenge the man had. He wanted to please his Boss at all cost, hence, the phrase "My Oga at the top". Refrain from worshiping people! ||« Respect all, fear none. Honor all, worship none! »||

4. When asked a question and you don't have an answer, please just open up by saying you don't know. Better still, say you'll get back to the person. This led the man to giving "ww.nscdc that's all!" as the URL for his organization. Don't EVER misinform people!

5. In this jet age, it will be highly calamitous to get ready. Please DON'T GET READY, LIVE READY! The man obviously wasn't expecting the questions asked.

Bear in mind, that this same interview could have boosted Mr. Sham's image if successful. ||« Sometimes, the path that leads to success may also lead to failure! »||

i have said my piece ooo... and i use dis opportunity to beg my uncle who is also a Divisional officer in NSCDC abeg nor vex o when i wear my oga at the top tee shirt come nscdc office o



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by