Tuesday 16 December 2014

GRATITUDE TO ALTITUDE


When you worship Alpha you will go Far, When you praise Omega you will grow mega i start this post by saying thank you Kreative Kay for nominating me for this... we have a lot to be thankful for 


my friend and brother nominated me for the 7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge that has been making the rounds and though i normally ignore things that go viral, i couldnt help but jump at this opportunity to Thank the lord openly for all he has done for me, Eventually 7 days didn't even cut it, it wasn't nearly enough to thank him for all the things he has done for me, but making a list of all i would thank God for helped me to take into cognisance of all God has been doing and is still doing in my life. here's a quick recap of my own 7days

Day 1 of #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge

i thank God for the gift of life #ialmostdiedatbirth
i thank God for the bility to eat #wetakeitforgranted
i thank God for being able to sleep and wake up daily #FaithfulGod

i hereby nominate Raphael Agadama, Ezaga Elijah and Eyitayo Ogunmola to do count their blessings


Day 2 of #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge

I thank God for saving my dad from what could have been a terrible accident
I thank God for bringing me from a state of uncertainty and putting me on the path to destiny
I thank God for making sure I Neva go hungry...

I nominate Deborah Adesina, Jesugbamila Jesudunsin and Seyi Eluwole Seyi to count their blessings



 Day 3 of my #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge
I'm thankful that God brought me out unharmed from a car crushed beneath two trailers on February 24 2006
I'm thankful for the miracle of cured appendix, I walked out of the hospital while I was being prepped for an operation in 2007
I thank God for saving me and my friend tam from death when armed robbers shot at him point blank in my house and the bullet miraculously lodged in the wall behind him

I've got so much to be thankful for... I hope this seven days go do me sha....
‪#‎Jehovaheffizey‬ ‪#‎Jehovahelsoji‬ ‪#‎thanksgiving‬ ‪#‎deliverance‬ ‪#‎productofgrace‬
I nominate Xblaze Ade Laoye Nikki Laoye and Alexander Chibuzo-Blessed Oturu to count their blessings


Day 4 of my #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge

I'm thankful to God for my house, I got an accommodation even when my bank account was nothing to write home about
I thank God for inspiration and increase, my blog hit over 6,000 views yesterday, I remember when I had only 10 views
I thank God for the gift of friends, he has blessed me with amazing friends over the years...

I nominate Jennifer Mamus Iriri, Lucille Charles and Oranye Ruth to count their blessings.


day 5 of my #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge

i thank God for bringing great disciplers(purposely avoiding words like mentors) into my life, they opened their doors and their hearts to me and allowed God use them to shapen me into who i am today, men like RevJoe Olaiya, Feb Idahosa, Tunde Murphy Ode, Pastor Sule Emmanuel, Sule Emmanuel Ayodeji Okewumi Eric Israelokere , Gideon Mba, to mention but a few,

i thank God for SOLID Foundation Ministry where i had an encounter that turned my life around in 2005, after a message by Rev Kasali(Dance or Die... Take your Stand)

i thank God for the ability to use my legs, thinking back i remember how bikes ran across my leg severally, even a car once also, then various sprains etc,
God has been faithful, i nominate Helabeshy Gabriel, Blazyn Utoware and Enitan Mary to count their blessings, all they have to do is for 7 days mention 3 things each they are thankful to God for and each day tag or mention 3 people to do same


  day 6 of my #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge

i thank God that i'm sitting inside the church office right now, doing what i love doing best and getting blessed for it,

i thank God that i'm able to see, i can only imagine how life would have been for me without vision

i thank God for the different wilderness experiences i went through , they forged me into the person i am today #Godmade

#thankGodeveninbadtimes #thankfulnessisalifestyle #churchboy #Godpikin #vision

i nominate ShowBaller Hamilton IbukunOluwa Orockoyere Bisong, and Princess Kofihanna, to count their blessings, all they have to do is mention 3 things they are thankful for to God each day for 7 days and each day nominate 3 people to do same.


Day 7 of my #7DaysOfGratitudeChallenge

i thank God for the great family he placed me in, amazing parents, brothers and sister, cousins, brothers and sisters in-love, i couldnt have wished for a better family, love you all to bits and back
i thank God for the gift of his love, he died for me while i was in sin and in his arms i have found the greatest comfort of all time, he's my shelter in times of storm and my present help in time of trouble,
i thank God for the mandate to be a voice to my generation and an agent of change.
it's been an exciting journey so far and i thank God, so far i have learnt something, there is nothing to small to thank God for and thanksgiving should be an habit. from today i will continually thqnk God in all tings, at all times,
today i nominate Adeboye Tolulope, Ehiosu Ifeoluwa Okunjemiruwa and Deborah Adesina
(In case you don't know the details: for the next 7 days you say 3 things you are thankful for and nominate 3 other friends to do the same!) Hope you join in..
(NB most of them did join in)
 As the year draws to a close I prophesy into your life that God will give you more reasons to be thankful in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by