Tuesday 23 December 2014

MY DECEMBER SO FAR

My people i hail oooo... i know say e don tey small wey i show come follow una yarn... well this period has been so busy for me... been doing a lot... you don't believe? oya let me give you a rundown of Events that have happened in December

1. I started exams in my M.A course in Theology(mhen bible hard oooo)

2. I have preached in a couple of programs even online sef.

3. Compered a christmas party(una see say my talents plenty)

4. Ministered in Poetry in Solid Gold Festival

5. Was on a committee that planned my church's Annual Reunion/Christmas dinner

6.A Pastor Friend gave birth and named the baby after me(why are u rolling eyes and asking how that was work for me?)

7. my sister gave birth to a baby girl(i no see her bounce o, the baby just dey lie down, chop and sleep)

8. I Repainted my bedroom(ok the painter did that, but i paid na)

9. i went hanging out with an old friend(na friend i talk ooo, before u people will start matchmaking in ur mind)

10. I started work on my book titled....(no dey do amebo, i go tell una when the time is right.


well well you see it's been a busy December.. however i also took a break in order for me to complete a poetry series i started two years ago but never was able to write past episode 3... i'm happy to announce to you that the FATAL FATE series completed  with 9 Episodes and they will all be released before the year runs out... so fasten your seatbelts and get ready for an amazing final week of the year 2014..


Yes ooo, i projected 10,000 views before the end of the year and amazingly i got that at the start of December. thanks to you all. now i'm daring to believe we could get up to 11,000 within thelast week of the year... (All things are possible joor)

ok, incase you haven't come across FATAL FATE before here is Episode 1-3 to get you in the mood after which i will release 1 episode per day till the final episode.

FATAL FATE 1

FATAL FATE 2

FATAL FATE 3

i hope you enjoy the reading... see ya tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by