Wednesday 7 January 2015

TOUGH TIMES WILL COME

Morning everyone and of course I must say welcome to 2015. Never mind that it's coming late. But I just am not a fan of making noise when everyone else is doing same.
However I can assure you that 2015 is gonna be a great year. Speaking of great,my book is finished and currently undergoing review with my senior friends.
 I am very excited about the book as it promises to be helpful to our relationships. It is opened up for further reviews from literary lovers,relationship counselor,editors and other interested friends.




Yes back to my topic. tough times! I know some of you have heard just predictions of a blissful 2015 and feel I'm being too negative but I must assure you that tough tomes will come.However, tough tomes don't last, tough people do. My Dad would always say, it is foolhardy not to prepare for what you cannot avoid!

There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren’t the way you had hoped they would be.That’s when you have to tell yourself that things will get better.
There are times when people disappoint you and let you down;. but those are the times when you must remind yourself to trust not in your own judgments and opinions, but instead to keep your life focused on believing in God’s promises.That’s when you have to tell yourself that things will get better.

There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life, but and it is up to you to accept them. Constantly keep yourself headed in the right direction God has planned for
you. It may not be easy at times, but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are. So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities, remember to keep trusting God and never toot stop walking
in the path he has set for you.

Because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you.

Keep Believing In The Most High!

Toffy Jesugbamila(Minister Effizey)

1 comment:

  1. very good Article sir, and it touches what i'm going through right now. keep it up bro

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by