Sunday 7 June 2015

THE GAS THEORY

Happy sunday my people I trust you all are having a great day? I had a beautiful time at PRAISE BANQUET this morning and I am happy I was there.



Today's topic is as usual very somehow... That is typical of me so it should come as no shock to you. However, let me give you details.

Yesterday I visited a friend very close of mine who just went through a surgery, and I learnt something new. A surgery is not said to be successful until the patient passes out gas.
Shuo... so until person mess doctor go still dey fear say the person still fit die? Which kine world be this? Na him my friends go dey complain anytime I mess?

Mhen my people the ability to pass out gas is God given and it's something to be continually grateful to God for. So henceforth don't feel ashamed to pass that gas... infact learn to whisper a silent thank you to God for his mercies...
Me I dey on my way to go find out more about the 'Gas Theory'. If you be doctor abeg educate me
Have a fabulous sunday evening and God bless you.
N.B. if una like go mess where your oga or your father in-law dey, just no say na me send you oooo... Get well soon Alice...


Inspiration is the gateway to transformation
#GetInspired
Minister Effizey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by