Monday 8 June 2015

DANCE OR DIE???

Afternoon my people... I hope you are having a fabulous day? This post is dedicated to the courageous christians being killed by boko haram in the north and those slaughtered by isis and all facing persecution all around the world.


I remember several years ago... precisely in august 2005 on Solid Foundation camp in Ipaja. The theme was AWESOME GOD(if I remember correctly) and I had an encounter that changed my life forever.

A certain pastor had been invited to preach and he titled his message
DANCE OR DIE... TAKE YOUR STAND
that day as he jocularly recited the title in a singsong manner periodically all through the message and we chanted alongside him never did I know that what he was talking about would have long lasting impact for me and even set the course for the rest of my life.
His lesson centered on 3 hebrew children who had come to be known as Shedrach, Meshach and Abednego who refused to dance before or bow to the graven image the king had constructed. They were told in clear terms DANCE OR DIE! 


Their choice is still being celebrated today... Same question the christians in the north are facing... Dance or Die... not to talk of the several mass killings of christians by islamic militant group ISIS.
This is a wake up call to christians all over the world... If you were presented with the same option would your faith stand strong in the dace of sure death?

Enough of lip service... Let's dig in our feet and root for christ till the end... come what may...
Many of us are comfortable with our current situations and we think it's not necessary to make our stand known. Christians at the peak of Entertainment, etc...
NEYMAR broke that jinx and made his stand known during one of the most keenly watched matched in football history. Will you take your stand?

I TAKE MY STAND...
I'm 100%  for JESUS

Inspiration is the gateway to transformation
#GetInspired
Minister Effizey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by