Monday 10 November 2014

YOU NOW HOLD THE BATON....

A sober day to you all.

Woke up to the sad news of Dr. Myles Monroe's passing on to glory
this morning...along with his wife Lady Ruth, their daughter Charisa
and 6 other members of his team. The next few hours were spent in
sober reflections. Many years ago when Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa passed on...I
was too young to understand why the world mourned.
Today with the passing on of another great Kingdom builder, I
completely do!
I had the honour of sitting under his ministrations a few times and
meeting him in person, and today I take solace in the knowledge that
he completely fulfilled purpose. Dr. Myles Munroe lived fully. He established God's Kingdom here on
Earth through the restructuring of governments around the world. He
rewrote his country's constitution and will be remembered for
generations to come.
My heart is heavy today, not just because he's gone, but that he left
mighty big shoes to be filled. The huge burden is on YOU and ME
today to fill those shoes ...To live to the fullest ...To fulfill
purpose...And by God, I will! Will you?
Do take a moment today to reflect on those dreams deep within your
soul.. what are you doing to achieve them? What will you be
remembered for when you pass on?
I'll leave you with the words of some great people I know..
Steve Harris says # ChaseYourGreatness
Bankole Williams says # LiveYourDreams
Jimi Tewe says # FulfillPurpose
John Obidi says # BePhenomenalOrBeForgotten .
You now hold the batton. Live fulfilled, and pass it on! What will it be?
Selah!
-- With Love;
Joy Ajuzie


1 comment:

  1. Sadly it is an end that we'll all meet but in different ways and different times. I hope truly that when that time comes for us all, we are not in the number but have lived fulfilled and joy fill lives.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by