Saturday 15 November 2014

Dear Gents

Ok o, now i know the ladies will be happy about this topic, Now this one is to the guys, na real talk and it's straight from my heart. Be kind enough to drop a comment.
DEAR GENTS,
How do I put this? Where do I start from? Let me say it as it is.
I see beautiful women everyday. My street, The bus stops,  On the
way to and from work, Church, Everywhere. The well clothed ones, the semi nude ones and the outright scandalous ones.( some girls can dress up and cover up everything but the clothes will be so tight, it's as I they are not wearing anything at all as all their curves and shapes are displayed to the world)

But guess what?
I'm not chasing them. Know why? Because I know they are not for
me.
I'm sensitive enough in my spirit to know. Even when they are godly
and so awesome, it just registers the way a metal detector beeps
when metal goes through it, I just know. So, I pass by. I know it might sound easier said than done, I always talk vabout the second look. The first time you see a scantily clad lady across the road or street, you can't help it and even the heavens won't blame you. What do you then do next? Do you face your front and mind your business or do you lean in for a second/closer look? Now that's how list creeps in. Many of us guys have become experts at mentally undressing even the few ladies who dress decently. Who do we then blame for that? 


Ok at this point some guys will be like but I'm innocently/seriously looking out for a girl to marry... My response is somewhat funny, let Christ lead you. Now every woman is your wife. A large percentage of the people I have as friends are ladies yet I do not go to each of them who dresses well and ask if they are the 'one'
Even when I meet a new female friend, my first thought is not, "is she
the one?" 
The problem with most of us is we do not take time to get to know God and how he leads us.
When you surrender this thing to Jesus, you leave it there and go
about your business. You will know when that alarm goes off. There
will be no mistaking it when you know God and talk with Him.
Do you?
If you do not know, sit still until you do. Don't start jumping from
woman to woman like a serial toaster or a loose man who thinks he
is God's gift to women.

Gentleman, there must come a time in your life when you grow up. A
time when you KNOW who you are and where you are going in life.
Until that happens you may become like those who never grew up
and spent their time and lives chasing skirts.
I am not saying do not like females. You are not five years old anymore when it was normal to see girls as annoying and a bore,  All the same, grow up to see you need only ONE
woman and keep going until you find her.
All this woman chasing we do, is stupid and has no profit. Sit your
butt down and ask yourself some good questions.
This isn't about sex. (Dhat one sef na topic in itself. )Just cool down.
It is not about her looks. (E no bad bhet looks will fade.)
Check her insides. (I didn't say slash her open like Jack The Ripper
oh!) I mean what's her heart like? Is it beating in sync with yours?
Can it hold you and your dreams? Can you handle hers? Can you
build together?
That's what you and I are to be after. That one person we find that
makes us feel like we are home.
We cannot find her if we are looking at and desiring everyone who
has a bigger cup size than we do, an hour glass shape and, has
ovaries.
Find her.
Woo her.
Stand by her and leave other men to find theirs.
Life would be so much better for us all if we did this.
There is much more to be said but I will stop here for now... Thanks for reading.  If this has blessed you be kind enough to drop a comment.

1 comment:

  1. hmm!!! dis is awesome i must say. Hweva, lookin away frm d irresistible contents of d skirtz n braz cn b so frustrating on gettin to some point.
    Bsides, I gat to keep my body functioning even though I am nt ready for "marriage".
    #MO6

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by