Tuesday 4 March 2014

ITS MY 25TH BIRTHDAY(25 THINGS I HAVE LEARNT IN 25 YEARS)






Wow… I’m finally 25… yea I know peeps don’t like screaming their ages out loud. But walahi(in hausa accent) I don’t care! God has been so faithful and he has brought me through a lot to where I am now…


Well I’ll be having a thanksgiving service this afternoon by 2pm with a small reception then off to the motherless home to have fun with them. You can join in if interested. Simply beep me on 08062999121 or 08095205555.
Well I wanna share 25 things I have learnt over 25 years and I hope you learn something from them. They can be used as nuggets or just general guidelines to help you as they have helped me. I had to learn some of them the hard way.(still currently going through the pains of one of them, but God is faithful)

Here we go…

#1
The recipie for failure is to try to please everybody at all times

#2
when push comes to shove, the only friend who'll never leave you is God

#3
don't compromise integrity, when the chips are down integrity will speak for you

#4
when things begin to look really hard, hold on tight, your miracle is around the corner

#5
not everyone who calls you friend is happy with you

#6
give without expecting anything in reture, it's one way to open the heavens

#7
everyone has a past... if you don't put it behind you you can't move on

#8
you need to love you for people to love you

#9
you cannot feature in a future you cannot picture

#10
until your heart agrees with your mouth you can't get answers to prayers

#11
Never run ahead of God, you will hit a ditch and have to wait for him to come pick you up while you suffer pain. save yourself the pain and walk with him

#12
love is not pain, that's a lie lust has spread. love helps take away pain.

#13
until you know God you cannot truly love. likewise anyone that does not know God cannot love you

#14
when you stumble into sin, stop wallowing in guilt, it's a trap! run back to your maker for reconciliation

#15
everyone makes mistakes, stop beating yourself up, put yourself together and move on...

#16
Diligence is the key to breakthrough, even if you are just a cleaner clean well!

#17
no one can look down on you without your consent, value yourself.

#18
Life without Christ is crisis... no sentiments.... he can turn ur mess into a message

#19
You cannot truly understand mercy until you have been rescued from a mess you deserve to be in

#20
You cannot give what you don’t have… your words are a reflection of who you are

#21
Watch what your friends say when they are angry, their angry words usually say how they really feel about you

#22
Anger is inevitable but how you react to it is a choice… one moment of uncontrolled anger can mar you permanently

#23
when Jesus cried 4rm d cross "it is finished" all ur sins from womb to the tomb were paid 4 in full. satan cannot cross the bloodline. thank God for Jesus....

#24
It is better at times to remain quiet even when you really want to say something in order to avoid an argument with someone you care about.

#25
After all said and done, God remains faithful stick to him!!!
Happy birthday to me and I love you all

4 comments:

  1. Wow those are WORDS from Heaven........
    U too much Boss

    HBD to ya

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rily hapi 4 u.twas like it was all meant 4 me.HBD sweethart.Aderanti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #13...Happy birthday. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by