Monday 8 September 2014

VACANCY: DREAMERS WANTED

They all shouted: "you fools, you idiot, that will never work what is
even your problem don’t you know plywood weighs more than air?"
To which Orville and Wilbur Wright responded "no it doesn’t we’ll
prove it to you." They went ahead to build the first ever air plane.
THEY WERE DREAMERS. 

"You can never be a great artiste" everyone
told him. "you only have one ear all great artistes must have two ears"
to which Vincent Van Gogh responded “I can’t even hear you” HE
WAS A DREAMER.

"Are you insane what are you talking about? it can never be possible distributing electricity, you’ll get electrocuted," to which Thomas Edison responded no I won’t I’ll prove it to you he became the first man to distribute electrical light bulb in America, When he died the American Government considered turning off all electrical current in the country for a minute or two as a tribute to him. Thomas Edison WAS A DREAMER.


        In 1928 Sir Alexander Fleming discovered Penicillin which
saved Thousands of lives in London and beyond and even today
here we are talking about him because HE WAS A DREAMER. 


We will drown you boy if you continue, they said constantly there is
no place for blacks here better quit now or get drowned. To which
he responded “You can only succeed in drowning me if i quit”
Carl Brasher went ahead to be the first African American to
become a U.S Navy Master Diver he also was the first amputee
diver to be re-certified as a U.S Navy Diver. Carl Brasher WAS A
DREAMER. 


Benjamin Franklin people told him you can’t fly a kite in a rain storm but he replied yes you can if you have an electric kite HE WAS A DREAMER. 

 


He told his brothers "I saw in my dream you all bowing down to worship me,"  "hey will you shut up your mouth that can
never be possible, in-fact let us kill him and see what will become
of his dreams" you know the story, Joseph later became the
saviour of them all HE WAS A DREAMER.


Dare to dream, dream big, dream the most impossible things
people think can’t be possible, work at it, give it all you’ve got,
put away negative words and discouragement far from you and
see those dreams become reality. And if anyone, anybody or
anything tells you, you can’t do it or make it then you look
straight into their eyes with all boldness and confidence and you
say YES I CAN and in-fact i'm doing it right now, because that
might be the only thing you will be remembered for in this life.


Lastly let us look at one more man a great Dreamer He told
the people, the rain is coming heavily and the whole world will be
flooded everything is going to be wiped out both humans and
animals both your houses and your belonging everything the rain
will wipe away but don’t worry I will build an ark a very big one
where we all can hide and be preserved when the rain begins but
they replied him with the most common human word IT IS
IMPOSSIBLE, it can never happen stop dreaming of impossible
things the world can’t come to an end we will keep on enjoying
ourselves, as if they were the once that created the world and
themselves in the first place; those who did not come into the ark
were forever destroyed, well most of you know how the story

ended. That man WAS A DREAMER.

 

Now here I am telling you that you should come into that
same ark which represent CHRIST JESUS for there is a great and
terrible destruction coming to all those who will be left outside
the ark. Do not linger outside my friends, come into the ark
(JESUS) today before it is too late. Forsake everything out there
for they will all perish with the world. Do not ignore this message
as the people in the days of Noah did, JESUS the everlasting ark
is waiting for you, Please do not linger, Christ is coming soon come into the ark                             and he will keep you only if you come. I
might not be an inventor or a great scientist but one DREAM I
have and that which I am telling you is to come into that ark now and be saved. 

 

what do you dream about? if you have never dreamed before the time to begin to dream is now!!!

there is a puzzle only you can solve, all you gotta do is dream! 

MY NAME IS JESUGBAMILA JESUTOFUNMI AND I AM A DREAMER.

 

2 comments:

  1. I jst realised y no matter d pressure,I shuldnt give up. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. U hv reminded me abt all my dreams. I am holding my remote and rewinding all of dem. I wld achieve all in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by