Wednesday 1 April 2015

Busy Being Productive

***peeps in ***
 Anyone in here???
***Dusts cobwebs***
oya make una no vex... i know say some of una go don dey boil for me, mhen una Minister Effizey don go thru plenty plenty stress in this season all in a effort to become better...

i must tell you, it has not been easy,  I just finished three major events,
1. First Semester Exams(Yesso i am a M.A Student of Christian Religious Education) surprised? not at all, The bible Instructs us to Study to show ourselves approved so i have been doing Just that. and i can tell you that mhen, even studying the bible no easy ooo, if you see the tough tough questions the lecturers set i almost began doubting their annoinging, (as in like Pastors no suppose harsh like secular lecturers na)
2. I told you all earlier in the year that i was through with the manuscript of my book. Well i just finished the interesting process that turns a manuscript to a finished work. the book has been shipped off for publishing and will let you know as soon as we have a date for the official Launching

3. In the midst of all these My birthday came...(awww) yea i know i was supposed to have talked about it, but at times i was so busy i even forgot to eat... and as usual with every birthday of mine(the ones i remember ooo, cos attimes i dey forget my birthday, but that na story for another day)

well all in all, i am back and committed to giving you the best of inspirational blogging money can't buy.

Just before i sign out for tody, i realized something, i have been busy these past few months but with notable improvements(even my pidgin use don improve abi?) but a lot of people in my generation are very busy doing nothing. we are caught up in the hustle and bustle of the day and nothing to show for it afterwards. a very close friend once told me, effizey, sincerely i am so tired because i have been running around all week, but i can't even place my finger on what i have achieved.

 and my conclusion is the nugget i'll leave you with tonight...
 " You cannot afford to live life going with the flow, you have to learn to live deliberately"- Minister Effizey

have a fabulous night rest. God bless you.

Inspiration is the Gateway to Transformation
#GetInspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by