Wednesday 19 August 2015

A LETTER TO THE DEVIL PART 1 BY OROCKOYERE BISONG


Hey Mr yam head, just to remind you;

That i'm too blessed to be stressed

That i'm toooo deeply rooted in Christ to be easily uprooted by ur little schemes and troubles and trials

That wen i'm in those trying moments I do not cry to God to take dem away because while you think you will break me and make me weak, I laugh coz that's wen his grace and strength is multiplied to me.


The more you struggle to take away my love for God,I laugh at you coz its never about how much I love him.its all about his bountiful love for me.
How I wish you stop struggling to frustrate my every plan, coz the more you do unknown to you ,you bring me all the more closer to my glorious destiny, didn't you know that his thoughts and actions towards me is of good bringing me to an expected end . hahaha.


Weh petit,stop Reminding me of my past nor,coz that's all you know about me but chai I pity you ooooo coz I know your past,present and future and its a very ugly and painful one. Eeeyaaaaa
Weh weh weh weh ........don't worry in the second letter I will tell you how to break me,until then


I remain your worst nightmare and headache.......


Orockoyere Bisong
Much fire from God

 

hope you all enjoyed it? watch out for part 2

Inspiration is the Gateway to Transformation

#Getinspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by