Wednesday 23 September 2015

#DEARFUTUREWIFE/#DEARFUTUREHUSBAND POETRY COMPETITION

The competition goes live in a bit...
These are the Details again....

Here's the deal. To be a part of this; like my facebook page Minister Effizey then Send your entries to tgbamila@gmail.com.

I Will then post each poem/entry on my page and blog, and at the end will total the number of likes and comments. The entry with the highest points win.

1 Facebook Like = (1 point)
1 Facebook comment = (2 points)
1 Blog comment= (3 points)

The winner gets (An autographed copy of my book, a feature in a special magazine, November Edition, plus free consultation on publishing deals and a movie ticket)



 N.B I will also be writing my own and I'll post that first.
Entries open by midnight and close by 6pm Wednesday 23rd Sept. Voting starts immediately your post comes in so the earlier you send in your post the better your chances and voting closes by midnight on sunday.

Good luck pals..
Remember to have fun while writing.
Remember the theme:
#Dearfuturewife or #Dearfuturehusband
You can pick either of the themes.

Let the games begin...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by