Wednesday 23 September 2015

Entry 1 #Dearfuturewife by Minister Effizey





#Dearfuturewife...
I just decided to write you this beautiful morning, i know you’re patiently waiting for me,
I’m sorry it’s taking so long to come marry you,
I’m seeing that the rate of divorce in this country is very high,
So I have made up my mind that until I make up my mind not to divorce you I won’t come looking for you

#Dearfuturewife...
i currently share a room with a couple of other guys, so I’m waiting till I move to my own place, no matter how small before I come looking for you

#Dearfuturewife...
I might not have a television right now, but I can assure you one day my vision will put you on television, so just hold on,

#Dearfuturewife...
I know you have been praying to God for the best man, and you want our children to be brought up in the Fear of the Lord, hence I’m taking my time to know God better and be close enough to him to be a God-fearing husband and good father to our children, hold on I’ll soon be there

#Dearfuturewife...
The way to a man’s heart still lies (partially) in his stomach; I trust you’re a great cook? Nevermind, if you’re not I’ll gladly teach you all I learnt in catering school.

#Dearfuturewife...
I could go on and on, but in all of this I ask only one thing from you, once i come for you, don’t keep me waiting... don’t use one year to be thinking about it, No need of plenty shakara, i have already waited my whole life for you.

P.S #Dearfuturewife... I hope you know how to play rough play and do pillow fight?

it's me Your Princecharming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by