Wednesday 23 September 2015

Entry 2 #Dearfuturehusband by Jennifer Iriri


#DearFutureHusband,
I hope you have a cute face and a hot body.
Just kidding.
 A hot body at least? Ok I'm not serious.
 I'll probably think your face is cute anyways.
 I hope you think mine is  too.

Well, I don't want you to be perfect,
I just want you to be mine.
I hope you give nice hugs and cook too cos
I'd love a treat of  breakfast in bed every now and then
and i hope you sing me with me in the car.
It doesn't matter if you have a terrible voice,
I'm sure mine is worse.

We will raise two beautiful kids together and travel all over the world.
 We will live happily together in a very big apartment.
It's also ok if we don't have all that.
I'd be very ok if I just have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to me, Thanks for dropping by